Frameless Glass SF25 Stacking Doors
At AFG Absolute Frameless Glass Systems we consult and install Frameless Glass Stacking doors, unlike dry walling allowing Natural Light in, suitable for outside enclosures such as balconies, terraces, patios, restaurant areas and stadium suites not only does it give you a flexible, contemporary and usable open space internally in the form of room dividers for both living and working environments.
- Enclose your patio, balcony, or divide areas inside your home.
- System is custom made to fit opening.
- System can be straight, curved, 90 degree or angled.
- System can open left, right, in and out.
- Top hung system.
- Panels move individually.
Frameless Glass SF25 Operation
Single door access for daily use.
Panels independently slide and turn to stack.
Large openings created with little fuss.
Frameless Glass SF25 Geometries
The horizontal running mechanisms of the SF25 allows for the glass panels to be operated through any angle
between 90° and 180°. The direction in which the SF25 slide & turn system opens can be chosen as required.
Angle solutions 90 – 180°
Height compensation profile allows a height adjustment of up to 22 mm.
Screwed glass; glass thickness 8 or 10 mm possible.
Completely stainless carriage system. Available for coastal climates.
Bottom hinge wheel for extra support.
Optimal panel guidance without guide arm when opening and closing.
Reinforced joining pins for extra corner stability.
- Choice of 8mm or 10mm Toughened Safety Glass.
- Low-wear and maintenance free fittings.
- Various bottom tracks and handles.
- Pressure-free drainage of bottom track by inclined floor construction.
- Catch channel on the inside of the bottom track to drain condensation water and cleaning materials.
- Top-Hung construction allows for years of smooth operation.
- The running assemblies each feature three smooth-running needle bearings and two polyamide rollers.
- Inward or outward opening of the panels possible.
- Choice of panel partition and sliding direction.
- Height compensation of up to 22 mm (±11 mm).
- Double brush seal with plastic bridge at top and bottom of the glass panels.
- Screwed glazing fixings allows for quick replacement of panels.
- Double locking device.
- AAAMSA 613 test cert. no D1433.
- Safety test class 3 in compliance with DIN EN 12211/12210*.
- Airborne sound insulation up to Rw = 34 dB in compliance with DIN EN ISO 140-3**.
- Wind loading - 8mm glass 1800Pa.
- Wind loading - 10mm glass 3000Pa.
- Toughened Safety Glass in accordance with SABS.
- Glazing certification - 8mm up to 2500 high.
- Glazing certification - 10mm up to 2800 high.
- Energy performance compliance with SANS 10400 part XA.
GET A FREE Quote Today
Elegant Architectural Bi-Fold Glass Sheer Flexibility AFG Absolute Frameless Glass provides Bespoke Frameless Glass System which demonstrate the sheer flexibility of glass.
Frameless Glass SF20 Sliding Doors / City Slider
At AFG Absolute Frameless Glass Systems the combination with office partitioning is limitless. Whether combining pivot doors or hinge doors with fixed glass or having sliding doors single direction or bi-parting our SF20 is Uniquely and aesthetically designed for use as an internal and external room and patio enclosure or an office partition.
- Maximizing natural light.
- Modern office look .
- Reduced distraction to employees.
- They offer and allow for meeting rooms with confidentiality.
- Provide a high-class way to offer additional security to a focal point, such as a wine cellar.
- Very low maintenance and easy to clean glass from 10 – 15 mm toughened .
Sealing Maximum transparency, permanent ventilation and protection against driving rain are ensured by a 25 mm covering of the panels when closed.
Height compensation The ceiling rail adjusts to height differences of 16 to 20 mm in case of building subsidence after construction.
Height adjustment To compensate for structural variations, the integrated rollers can be height-adjusted by up to 5 mm.
Vertical frame Increased driving rain and wind resistance by vertical frame profiles with brush gaskets, available as an option.
Drainage and cleaning A sloping floor construction and optimally shortened rail lengths permit unpressurised drainage and simple cleaning of the floor rail. The anti-slip coating ensures that the floor rail surface is safe to walk on.
Bottom locking mechanism A bottom latch lock can be fitted to the bottom panel as an option.
Convenience On closing and opening the sliding door, each adjacent panel is automatically moved by the integrated followers.
Ease of operation Smooth movement of the sliding panels by hidden rollers incorporating ball bearings with noise-inhibiting contact surfaces.
Locking mechanism A choice of handles, locks and locking mechanisms can be fitted internally and/or externally as a primary locking function.
- Floor-mounted sliding system.
- Opens and slides from left, right or centre as desired.
- With 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-track slide and guide rail.
- Sliding panels with integrated followers for easy opening and closing.
- Floor rail with anti-slip coating can be recessed flush into the floor to provide an unobstructed living space.
- Internal or external locking of the sliding panels using a lock (optional).
- Unpressurised drainage and easy cleaning due to optimum length of rails.
- Glazing with 10mm toughened safety glass.
- Airborne sound insulation up to Rw = 17 dB in compliance with DIN EN ISO 10140-2.
- Measurement of deflection class 4 according to DIN EN 12211/12210 (10 mm glass).
- Repeated pressure/wind suction class 4 according to DIN EN 12211/12210 (10 mm glass).
- 10mm Toughened safety glass in accordance with SABS.
Aluminium Folding / Sliding Doors And Windows
At AFG Absolute Frameless Glass Systems we install High performance & high-quality aluminium folding doors, sliding doors and windows. Create a beautiful view with an effortless sliding motion giving you an easy to use, easy to clean flexible living space to use all year round specifically designed for the South African market.
- Creates a borderless panoramic view.
- A unique corner entry option is available.
- Designed for the South African market and climate.
- Smooth effortless sliding motion.